Generally, ableton-app.com deeply respects copyright laws and the intellectual property rights, and we expect and encourage our users to do the same. In accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 ("DMCA"), which you may find in full on the U.S. Copyright Office website, ableton-app.com will do our best to respond with due diligence to claims of copyright infringement committed through our website if such claims are reported to us using the sample notice form below.
DMCA Notice of Alleged Infringement (“Notice”)
1. Identify the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed or a list of copyrighted works that you claim have been infringed.
2. Identify the material or link you claim is infringing and to which access you think should be disabled, including the URL of the link shown on the Site or the exact location where such material may be found.
3. Provide your personal or company name, mailing address, telephone number and email address.
4. In the body of such notice, you must include a statement that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the copyrighted material is not authorized by the copyright owner, agent or the law.
5. A statement that the information in such notice is accurate and, under penalty of perjury, that you as the complaining party are the owner or authorized to act on behalf of the owner.
Please deliver this notice, with all items listed above included, to our DMCA Designated Agent:
Email: [email protected]